A&A 2005-2013 C6 Corvette Vortech Supercharger Kit Polished
CUSTOM TUNING AVAILABLE FOR EVERY SUPERCHARGER KIT PURCHASED THROUGH TPS!
TPS now offers custom tuning for every supercharger kit purchased through TPS! No longer will you have to worry about finding a tuner you can trust to get your car dialed in with your mods and supercharger. All you have do is select the "Custom Tuning" option and decide if you want to send in a PCM or utilize our PCM Core Swap option. If you choose to use the PCM Core Swap option you'll be required to pay a $300 core charge which will be refunded to you once we receive your old PCM in good working order. When sending in your PCM for tuning we'll send you a pre-paid label to ship your PCM to us for calibration. After we're done with your calibration we'll send your PCM back to you for installation.
The A&A Supercharger kit brings you dramatic increases in power while not degrading everyday drivability or highway gas mileage! The system utilizes a large blow off valve that remains open at cruise and light throttle. This, essentially, allows the supercharger to ?freewheel? under normal conditions, reducing parasitic loss to less than that of an alternator.
A naturally aspirated engine would require higher compression, a very aggressive camshaft, high flow cylinder heads with heavy duty valvetrain, exhaust headers with free flowing exhaust, larger throttle body, high flow intake manifold, free flowing air filter housing and duct, etc. Most of these parts are NOT emissions legal. The price of these components alone is higher than a supercharger system. The labor to install these is also much higher. Then there are the inherent problems brought to the vehicle by such a build. A large camshaft all but ruins everyday drivability AND gas mileage. Driving in traffic becomes a very trying experience. A stick shift car will buck and surge and an automatic car will be hard to hold back because of the increased idle speed required. Low speed torque is reduced with an aggressive camshaft which will require lower differential gearing and a high speed stall torque converter (automatic cars) to make up for it. This further degrades drivability and gas mileage. With all the components required for a high performance naturally aspirated car, the degradation in drivability and gas mileage, the total inability of the vehicle to pass emissions tests and the added expenditure, the vehicle would STILL have up to 100HP less than a stock Corvette with one of our standard systems bolted on.
Average increase TO THE REAR WHEELS is approximately 175 RWHP! No other modification, in this price range, even comes close.
A&A SYSTEM ADVANTAGES OVER THE COMPETITION
Superior Belt Drive System
* Belt wrap is the key to eliminating belt slip and our proprietary bracket system offers more belt wrap than any other system on the market.
* Our bracket is CNC machined from 5/8? high quality 6061 aluminum plate and fly cut on both sides to assure absolute consistency in thickness. This is imperative for proper belt alignment.
* Our brackets are constantly quality checked by assembling on our ?mock up? engine and checking alignment with a laser aligner.
Superior Intercooler Design
* Our intercooler design has evolved, through constant testing, into the most efficient intercooler system available for the late model Corvette.
* Our intercoolers rely on superior ?air management? of the charge air as well as the ambient cooling airflow. Both are equally important and are often overlooked by the competition. With the limited space available in a Corvette, positioning of the intercooler is critical.
* A large intercooler that is hidden behind the frame is not as efficient as a smaller intercooler that is exposed to full frontal airflow.
* We not only use a large intercooler, but we are able to ram more cooling air through the core with our ?Ram Air? intercooler design. The integral scoop captures air from under the front fascia and forces it through the core. The entire core is exposed to this cooling air stream.
* Other designs allow air to travel over and around the intercooler.
* The interior of our intercoolers differ from the competition also. We utilize directional vanes in the lower tank to direct charge air evenly across the intercooler core. This is an expensive but very important addition.
Superior Engine Cooling
* Intercooler positioning is equally important in how it affects engine cooling. Many supercharger systems are plagued by overheating issues due to intercooler placement. Our intercooler is placed much further forward than any other design. This allows the fans to draw cooling air through the radiator and AC condenser without being shrouded by the intercooler.
* We also leave the radiator mounted in its upright position for better cooling. Some competitors lay the radiator down at a steep angle which impedes air flow through the radiator.
* The A&A system is one of the best looking systems around.
* Fit and finish is second to none. Our brackets, ductwork and the supercharger, itself, are all show polished.
* Our top shroud fits perfectly and is powder coated satin black to compliment the polished components.
* All the visible couplers are high quality silicone and our ?T Band? clamps are polished stainless steel.
* The entire system fits snuggly under your stock hood.
* You?ll be proud to show off your engine compartment with your A&A Supercharger system installed.
Top Quality Components
* We utilize only the highest quality components in our systems
* Vortech head units are used exclusively (read why we chose Vortech)
* Highly efficient, hand welded, air to air intercoolers.
* Large aluminum Turbomsart blowoff valve
* Aluminum charge tubing for lighter weight
* Silicone couplers
* Stainless steel clamps
* High capacity injectors
* High capacity LPE fuel pump or Kenne Bell Boost A Pump
2006+ Z06 and 2008+ LS3 Z51 6-Speed Manual transmission cars, and 2010+ Grand Sport dry sump cars require a radiator upgrade. The new radiator will have provisions for the external oil cooler